|Rom Options||Official Update|
|Update ROM ?||Yes|
|Rom Type ?||Official|
|File Size||3.91 GB|
|ROM version||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Driver Download Link||https://goo.gl/zbhfHE|
|Flash Tools DL link||https://goo.gl/FGHhx8|
|Unzip Software DL Link||https://goo.gl/RN6Euv|
Samsung Galaxy S9 G960USQU1ARB7 now receiving latest Firmware 8.0.0 Oreo , the official update of the Galaxy S9, model SM-G960U with the latest versions of the Android Oreo. has been accessed through our website you can download and experience the latest Firmware and update for the great Samsung Galaxy S9 G960USQU1ARB7 and as we are used to the leading Samsung in the industry Android-based smartphones, this new update for the Samsung SM-G960U model is expected to add to the phone speed and conserve battery power or even add some light touches on the system Galaxy S9, update G960USQU1ARB7. Today, we will look to the way for update Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 8.0.0 Oreo without any problems or obstacles.
Samsung Galaxy S9 G960USQU1ARB7 Repair Firmware
File Name: G960USQU1ARB7_OYN1ARB7.zip
Model number: SM-G960U
Android: Oreo 8.0.0
BUILD DATE: 11.02.2018
Security patch: February 2018
Gapps includes – No Rooted
Language support: Multilanguage
If file need password so it is in description, if not so password is: needrombd.com
How to Flash Using Odin:
Step 1: Download and extract firmware to your computer.
Step 2: Download Samsung USB Driver and Odin v3.12 or any other version.
Step 3: Open Odin.
Step 4: Now, restart your Phone into Download Mode by pressing Home + Power + Volume Down buttons together.
Step 5: Connect your Samsung device to the computer and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
Step 6: Clcik Add the firmware file in Odin using AP/PDA button.
Step 7: Finally, Click on the start button and wait few minutes to get the flashing process completed.
See Detailed instruction with images from here
How To Update Galaxy S9 SM-G960U via OTA
01. First of all make sure you have stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network) on your device.
02. Now, go to Android app drawer and then select Settings.
03. Then locate About Device and tap on it.
04. Next select Software update from About device screen.
05. Then tap on Update option.
06. You should see an update, press OK to download and install. (Remember, download using 3G or network data will incur additional charges to your phone bill!)
07. Soon your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
If you see “The latest update have already been installed” massage while checking update then your device yet to receive an OTA update. Check back within few days or jump to next procedure.
Welcome Message: Welcome to needrombd.com Official website . we are happy to see you on our website.Needrombd is the best website to download any smartphone official stock firmware,Custom rom,usb drivers,FRP Tools,Dongle Updates,Flash tools and more essential tools.We do not use any password to our file and all files is free to use. Needrombd always try to provide tested firmware and tools that helps you. Remember All firmware are tested before upload. if you like our file so please share with your friends. to get daily firmware update join us our official facebook page and Follow us on Twitter. it you get any problem or bugs so please do not forget to tell us on comment section or mail us to Email Us .Our most popular keyword is flash tools,mi unlock tools,frp unlock tools,FRp Tools,z3x crack,firmware without password,samsung frp unlock firmware,flash file without password,android fastboot frp reset tool,USb Driver,FRP Solution,Needrombd,flash tool,TWRP recovery,android multi tool.
💡 Remember ! when you hard reset to your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all important data from internal memory.We provide a link how to Backup Android Device
Join us on facebook
Top Download Today
- Smart Watch X9A_SX MT6260 Firmware Download (6 views)
- Samsung J500F J500FXXU1BQG9 Fimrware Download (4 views)
- Huawei Y3 II (LUA-U22) LUA-U22C567B004 Firmware (3 views)
- Huawei Honor 4X Che2-L11 Tested Firmware (2 views)
- ZTE Blade L110 SPD7731 Firmware Download (2 views)
- Motorola Moto C (XT1754) 7.0 Firmware Without Password (2 views)
- InfinityBox CM2SP2 v2.05 Update Setup File
- Z3X Samsung Tool Pro 38.5 Update Setup Download
- Z3X Samsung Tool Pro 38.4 Update Setup Download
- APK Collection For FRP-UNLOCK-ROOT
- InfinityBox CM2SP2 v2.00-r1 Update Setup File
- InfinityBox CM2MT2 v2.06 Update Setup File
- Z3X Samsung Tool Pro 35.2 Update Setup Download
- InfinityBox CM2MT2 v2.05 Update Setup File