Hard reset Method
- turn off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When boot menu appear on the screen Release both button .
- select recovery mode by pressing Volume Down Key .
- Now you will see NO COMMAND on screen .
- Press Power Button and select “wipe data/factory reset” Volume Up Key and scroll down use Volume Down Key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select and tap the Volume Up Key to confirm Yes- Delete All user data.
- After confirm your device start Erasing data and after it phone will restart automatically .
- greet ! The hard reset operation should be completed and ready to use .
Watch hard reset full video to clear it !
Soft reset Method
- If the device is off, hold the Power button to turn on .
- From Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Now scroll down and find Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pop up .
- Choose Erase Everything and tap yes
- After done phone will restart automatically .
- Well done now Your phone is ready to use.