- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see logo of your phone release power button.
- As soon as you see the Recovery option release held volume buttons.
- After that from the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume down buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping “yes-delete all user data”.
- Next select option “reboot system now”
- done ! your device now restart .
💡 Remember ! when you hard reset to your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all important data from internal memory.We provide a link how to Backup Android Device
1017 total views, 2 today
Turn on your smartphone.
Now goto Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset.
Confirm all information on your screen and Click Reset Phone
Turn off you smartphone Symphony V85 and remove all SIM card or SD card.
Now insert battery > press POWER BUTTON after 1 sec PRESS VOLUME DOWN Button .
After pressing the both button you can see on your mobile screen “No Command” mode, then press VOL UP key for recovery option.
Use VOL DOWN KEY to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press POWER KEY to confirm.
Step 5 :
5245 total views, 2 today