- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see logo of your phone release power button.
- As soon as you see the Recovery option release held volume buttons.
- After that from the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume down buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping “yes-delete all user data”.
- Next select option “reboot system now”
- done ! your device now restart .
💡 Remember ! when you hard reset to your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all important data from internal memory.We provide a link how to Backup Android Device
1169 total views, 0 today
Hard reset Method
- turn off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When boot menu appear on the screen Release both button .
- select recovery mode by pressing Volume Down Key .
- Now you will see NO COMMAND on screen .
- Press Power Button and select “wipe data/factory reset” Volume Up Key and scroll down use Volume Down Key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select and tap the Volume Up Key to confirm Yes- Delete All user data.
- After confirm your device start Erasing data and after it phone will restart automatically .
- greet ! The hard reset operation should be completed and ready to use .
Watch hard reset full video to clear it !
Soft reset Method
- If the device is off, hold the Power button to turn on .
- From Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Now scroll down and find Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pop up .
- Choose Erase Everything and tap yes
- After done phone will restart automatically .
- Well done now Your phone is ready to use.
1056 total views, 1 today
Turn on your smartphone.
Now goto Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset.
Confirm all information on your screen and Click Reset Phone
Turn off you smartphone Symphony V85 and remove all SIM card or SD card.
Now insert battery > press POWER BUTTON after 1 sec PRESS VOLUME DOWN Button .
After pressing the both button you can see on your mobile screen “No Command” mode, then press VOL UP key for recovery option.
Use VOL DOWN KEY to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press POWER KEY to confirm.
Step 5 :
5502 total views, 3 today