- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see logo of your phone release power button.
- As soon as you see the Recovery option release held volume buttons.
- After that from the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume down buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping “yes-delete all user data”.
- Next select option “reboot system now”
- done ! your device now restart .
💡 Remember ! when you hard reset to your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all important data from internal memory.We provide a link how to Backup Android Device
1744 total views, 2 today