Samsung J7 Max [ SM-G615F ] Google Lock/FRP Remove Updated firmware download without password.
- First Flash samsung J7 Max with this file [link below]
- G615F COMBINATION LINK-1 G615F COMBINATION LINK-2
- After Flash Factory Mode Appear, Open USB DEBG In Settings Then Flash Only AP Firmware [link below]
- DOWNLOAD SERVER-1 DOWNLOAD SERVER-2
- After Flash Don’t Wipe Your Device.
- When Completed Check FRP Bypass.
How to Flash Using Odin:
Step 1: Download and extract firmware to your computer.
Step 2: Download and Extract Odin v3.12 or any other version.
Step 3: Open Odin.
Step 4: Now, restart your Phone into Download Mode by pressing Home + Power + Volume Down buttons together.
Step 5: Connect your Samsung device to the computer and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
Step 6: Clcik Add the firmware file in Odin using AP/PDA button.
Step 7: Finally, Click on the start button and wait few minutes to get the flashing process completed.
See Detailed instruction with images from here
💡 Remember ! when you hard reset to your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all important data from internal memory.We provide a link how to Backup Android Device