- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Home button + Volume Up button + Power button until the phone vibrates.
- After Vibration release All Button.
- After a few seconds you will see little man Android and after that menu recover Option .
- In the menu choose with Volume Down buttons “wipe data/factory reset” and select it by pressing Power button.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping “yes-delete all user data”.
- Next select option “reboot system now”
- done ! your device now restart .
💡 Remember ! when you hard reset to your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all important data from internal memory.We provide a link how to Backup Android Device
2830 total views, 1 today