- ROM version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Listed: July 16, 2017 4:58 pm
Final & stable build of MIUI8 firmware for Xiaomi Mi 5 Global is now available for download in all Global Countries.
- Device: Xiaomi Mi 5
- Model: MI5
- Build: NRD90M
- Android Version: 7.0 NRD90M
- MIUI Version: Miui Global 8.2 Stable 22.214.171.124(NAAMIEB)
- Region: Global
- Firmware Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full ROm Pack
- Author: MIUI Official Team
Step 1: Download the MIUI ROM Flash file FROM HERE, There is no need to download it again if you’ve already downloaded the latest ROM file.
Step 2 : Connect your device to the Windows Computer/laptop via USB cable, and copy the Downloaded ROM file in Step 1 into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device SD card.
Step 3 : Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device from setting – MIUI 6/7/8
> Click the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, Click ‘Choose update package’ and choose the ROM file that you’ve put into ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
FOR MIUI V5 : Press the Menu button> select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file that you’ve put into ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
Step 3 : After choosing the ROM file, your device will begin upgrading automatically.The device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
💡 Remember ! when you hard reset to your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all important data from internal memory.We provide a link how to Backup Android Device
1508 total views, 1 today
Get Daily Updates On Facebook
- InfinityBox CM2SP2 v2.00-r1 Update Setup File
- InfinityBox CM2MT2 v2.06 Update Setup File
- Z3X Samsung Tool Pro 35.2 Update Setup Download
- InfinityBox CM2MT2 v2.05 Update Setup File
- Cm2 Box install CM2SCR v1.04 Setup File
- Z3X Samsung Tool Pro 34.11 Update Setup Download
- Qualcomm Dongle Premium Tool 2019 Free
- Cm2 Box install CM2MT2 v2.04 Setup File